About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Saturday, April 3, 2010

oh! i want all these things !!!!

~ heya! hum....now i want to tell u wt i want most in the world, bside PMR 9A's...most are gadgets, a car n a watch. hehe. i'm pretty crazy bout these things. i realy want these badly! god!

~ here are the things........

FeRRaRi iTaLiA !

GuEss WaTcH !!!



SoNY NaNo wALkMaN !!! [i realy want this!]


SoNY eRiCsOn W980 !!

Hp PaViLiOn !!

PsP 3 !!!



Ps 3 !!!!!!!

~ humm.....theres alot more i want but, these are the most, especially the sony nano walkman. huhu~ to get those things? i have to work hard ma! nothing will come free......wish me luck yah!

_sweetterrorist_aliatp_wants_that!!!_e.n.d



No comments:

Post a Comment