About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tumblr pulak,

bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
assalamualaikum,,

i now pronounce that...
I HAVE A TUMBLR NOW,!
haha,! thanx to my beloved cousin, farahkheirudin for her kindness to tutor me about tumblr,
heho, now i'm falling in love with tumblr,,,yay,! tumblr has soooooo many nice poictures,! of course it's not MY pictures but i just love THEIR pictures,! hahah,! so, have a look at my tumblr...i;m just a newbie, not expert yet in tumblr but, just have a look okay,! syukran jazilan for your support,! jazakallahu khairan khatira yarh,! =))
www.redtorchlight.tumblr.com

*_*

posted by she the nina d[0.o]b

No comments:

Post a Comment