About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Thursday, August 26, 2010

.: What Goes Around :.

> Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh <
kaifahalukum? ana? alhamdulillah, ana bikhair~ (^_^)

syukran jazilan kasiran a'la taqra'uuna blog ana. ~=))
jazakAllah wa Allahu yubarik fiq,,,,~

terima kasih kerana sudi baca blog sya,,,,
semoga Allah memberkati kamu~
maaf, bhs arab sya x brapa bagus, tp sy dlm proses belajar~
sila beri tunjuk ajar ya!
s.e.n.y.u.m.s.e.l.a.l.u !

***********************

> after trial <

actually i've been sad for awhile because of my pmr trial's result,,,
smpai demam! doctor kta suhu sya 39 drjh celc ! ha.ha.
honestly, i'm terribly totally disappointed with my result.
it's not that my result is totally disaster but,,,,i'm really disappointed though.
i might be better from other people but,,,it's no what i expected after a hard work.
u can say, it's ok cuz i didn't collect any 'c' or 'd' but,,,,i'm still disappointed.
i'm not trying to being an ungrateful girl n slave to Allah but,,,,
immediately after i get the final result, i cried. know y?
cuz i felt like, after a hard work, study till crazy n migrain, this is my result?
just that? i can't stand the disappointment more when i thought about my parents.
i know they will be disappointed on me, but,
am i praying for that result? do i want that kind of result?
of course not.
thank Allah nabila had comfort me,,,,
after solat, i became more calm,
alhamdulillah i can accept the truth.
thanks to Allah for giveng me a wonderful friend like nabila,
who kept comforting me during the last Science's juara class.

all she said to me is,,,
" nangis sekarg x pa, jgn nangis lepas PMR ja.
maybe skrg x dak rezeki kot nk dpt straight A. mn taw pmr nnty Allah bg 9 A's.
yg pntg skrg kna go on. kna mangkit. kna keja lbh keras.
insyaAllah, 9A's utk PMR nnty. "

=) after all, ap yg dia ckap mmg btul. wlpn rmai kwn2 tgk sya mcm hapy ja, mcm yg ckg Mae kta, org nangis dlm hati, spa yg taw, hya Allah sja yg taw.... =))
i felt very grateful as i had a very supporting family, friends and teachers.
failed once is not a forever.

overall,, thanks to my beloved friends who like my sisters already, who kept supporting me,,
thanks to kak fasya, my Math tutor
thanks to ustaz Yusof, thanks a millions to ckg Mae,
thanks a zillions to my beloved parents,
and most importantly,
thanks to Allah for every breath i take, for everything He gave me.
Alhamdulillah.

*****************************

.: MP3 ! :.

hari tu masa balek kl,,,,,mp3 sya patah 2 !
cousin sya terpijak msa sya charge dia kat computer !
haeh. dh la bnda tu dpjak dpn sya,
tp x pa la,,,not on prupose anyway.
kan segala yg blaku ad hikmah nya.
so i assume, this happen because He wants to help me to focus straight on my study~
perhaps because i'm too in love with my mp3? haha. i don't know~
my friends know me well,,, =)
i love my mp3 so much~! tiada yg kedua babe!
haha. lebih baek sya bercnta dgn mp3 sya drpd sya brcnta dgn mnusia yg brjntina 'lelaki'~
sya muda lag,,,,,msih jauh lg pjalanan,,,,,dn lmbtttt lg utk msa itu,
haha. so, conclusion nya,
masa belajar, brcnta dgn mp3 adlh lbh baek drpd brcnta dgn mnusia.
u can say i'm just pretending to be good in my blog but,,,,
i am who i am, i write what i feel, i write what i think babe.
only me knows who i am besides Allah,
if u don't know anything, u can talk anything u like,
but i dpt pahala free, u dpt dosa free jugak.
assume lah apa2 pn, kalu x tao, baik tya.
bkn sya nk mkn pn,,,
igt,,,,lain kli kalu x tau ap yg org tu rsa, jgn la assume mcm2.
x tau anything TANYA.

because......

we might think we know 'em very well, but....
do we really know 'em inside out?
even though we thought we know 'em long enough,
sometimes, we don't know 'em very well.
tepuk dada, tanya iman.

********************************
.: Merdeka !!!! :.

aehhhh,,,,
dah 53 thn da merdeka!
alhamdulillah,,,
with the conditions right now,
i hope pemimpin2 ngr skg ni besatu padu je la dmi kebaikan semua,
smua kaum besatu padu,
bru la aman.
ap pn, slamat menyambut hr kemerdekaan,
may this freedom stay forever,
dan belajar lah sejarah spy sejarah lma x berulang~

insyaAllah, amin.
=))

*********************************

s.e..n.y.u.m.s.e.l.a.l.u

syukran jazilan kasiran,
ana uhubbikum fillah,
jazakallah.
(^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment