About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Thursday, April 25, 2013

kepenatan.


weheartit.com
in the name of Allah the most merciful, the most glorious.

assalamualaikum.

jaga jaga. ini kenyataan sombong aku.

ini satu pemberitahuan.

every single male which is my relatives will be my relatives.

every single male that is my friends will stay just friend.

and every single male that is my guy best friend stays my guy best friends.

thats it. JUST FRIEND.

not more, not less.

just. friend.

tolong laaaa. jgn la anggap just because aku contact kau balik,
and that's mean something (eg. cthnya kau igt aku nk kapel balik dgn kau)
serious ly. aku penat sgt rasa annoyed y cenggini.

and walaupun aku single hati aku dah ada orang y curik.
and that's it.

friend stays friend.
and konsep aku, lepas break ke apa i would like to stay just friends. like a professional.
bukan aku nk perasan. 
tp sbb adanya orang y salah faham, maka terbitlah post ini.

walau korang nmpak mcm special lebih or rapat ke apa ke.
itu x lebih drpd drama. 
n because he is my guy best friend. 
see. just. friend.


and this is a warning. :
i AM a selfish and ignorant person. i AM.
and i AM not a good friend actually.

thanks sesapa y stay and still be my friend wlpn peel aku ni pelik and huduh, 

may peace be upon you.





posted by amalienaziyad. d[u.u]b

No comments:

Post a Comment