About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Monday, January 17, 2011

pujuk lah hati ini :'(

ya Allah....kuatkan lah hati ku....
untuk menempuh kekecewaan y maha besar bg aku.
bg lah aku kekuatan.
aku percaya setiap y berlaku psti ad hikmah.
ak percaya pada Mu
aku tahu susunan Mu y terbaik utk hambaMu...

ya Allah...guide my steps don't let me go away,
please show me the way,
i feel so hopeless, so disappointed,
Allah, please give me some strong,
to face this challenges....
i believe in You,
i believe in whatever the best that You had give me,
please Allah, comfort my heart,
so that i will go on build my spirits,
to continue learning................

after all.
alhamdulillah.

dear readers, do doa for me.
its my biggest dream for now.
sbp.
insyaAllah amin.

e.n.d


posted by che' nina & mr. walkman d[0.o]b

No comments:

Post a Comment