About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Monday, January 31, 2011

it's some of me. :DD


got this sentence from tumblr. HAHA. i just love her sarcastic words to describe herself tau. but its totally like me but im not highlighting the "i'm not the kind of girl that every guy wants" cause i'm not that desperate and i'm totally not interested in that kind of thingy. not that i don't need a guy in my life but, come on man, i'm 16. TOO YOUNG for an EVERLASTING love. duuh. but again, i just like this sentence cause it really describe me. hehe. :DD

I'm not the kind of girl who instantly gets the guys. I'm not the kind of girl who looks good in anything she wears. I'm not the kind of girl who gets all the facebook comments on her pictures. I'm not the kind of girl who everyone loves. I'm not the kind of girl that every guy wants. I'm just not that girl, but it's okay because I am me.

posted by che' nina & mr. walkman d[0.o]b

No comments:

Post a Comment