About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Thursday, December 9, 2010

aku sedih,

Allah...
hari ni hari sedih sedunia kah....
Allah...please help me...
please help me eliminate this feelings...
Allah....
i only want your love....
Allah...
please forgive me when i thought of other love besides your love...
Allah...
please help me eliminate this feelings from my heart...
Allah....
please shield me from this fake love..
Allah....
please Allah...
help me...
Allah....

hati...
please eliminate yg lain...
penuhkan dgn cinta Allah...
please hati....

Allah...
help me Allah...

:'(

posted by she.the.nina d[0.o]b
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment