About Me

My photo
sweet 18, currently lives in Tanah Melayu, gadis melayu, love baju kurung, and just a plain girl which awesome in my own way. *warning : this blog may contains my bad side, stupid side, rude side, you name it. but also contains my bright side of course. :D

Thursday, December 9, 2010

nak jadi mcm 'dia'

i'm super crazy at them,!
Maher Zain is the number one,!
My Chemical Romance is certainly the number two,!
Breaking Benjamin is undoubtedly number three,!
The Rasmus is number four,!
Muse,! number five,!
Evanescence is on number six,!
Avril Lavigne number seven,!
Linkin Park is number eight,!
Good Charlotte is number nine,!
Basshunter,! number ten,!!

wish,
icould 'goreng' guitar mcm MCR,
'ketuk' drum mcm BB,
'melalak' mcm Avril Lavigne,
'tekan' piano mcm MUSE,

apa pun,
aku jugak wish nak jadi macam,
Fatimah Az-zahra;
puteri Rasulullah, :)

posted by she.the.nina d[0.o]b
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment